Who we are
Our website address is: https://dkspicybytes.com.
Dk Spicy Bytes, and its subsidiary, parent and associated businesses (“Company” (“We”) or “We”) take privacy seriously and will work to safeguarding your privacy by following this policy.
This policy outlines the kinds of information that we might gather from you or that you provide us when you visit our web site dkspicybytes.com (our “Website”) as well as our methods of gathering, using, maintaining data, securing, and disclosing the information.
This policy is applicable to the data we collect:
- On this website.
- In text, email or other electronic communications with this website.
- Through desktop and mobile applications downloaded from this website, these applications provides a dedicated non-browser-based connection between you and the Website.
- If you use our advertising or applications on third-party websites or services, in the event that those applications or advertisements include hyperlinks in accordance with this Policy.
It is not applicable to the information gathered by:
- We may be offline, or via any other method, such as on any other website owned through Company or any third-party (including Our affiliates as well as their subsidiaries) or
- Any third-party (including those of us who are affiliates with us and our our subsidiaries) may be contacted by any application or any content (including advertisements) that could link to or through the Website.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year or more.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days or more, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks or more. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website. if any images or any form of content is used from external sources, the credit belongs to them.
Who we share your data with
We don’t share or sell any kind of data provided by users to any other third parties. We use the data you provided to make your user experience more smooth and more user-friendly.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information if required in any aspect. We may allow or block any users from our website.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can change, Modify or delete any data you provided to our website.
How we use your data
We utilize information that we gather about you or you give to us, such as any information that is personal to you:
- To introduce our website as well as its content to you.
- We will provide you with the information, products or other services you’d like from us.
- To serve any other purpose that you may have in mind.
- to send you notifications regarding your account and our offers.
- We are required to fulfill the obligations we have taken on and to enforce rights that arise from any contract entered into between us and you, including in the case of billing and collection.
- We will notify you of any modifications to our website as well as any products or services that we offer through it.
- We allow you to take part in interactive features of our Website.
- We will also describe any other ways we might describe the information your data.
- Other purposes with your prior consent.
We might also use your personal details to inform you about our own or third-party products and services that might be interesting to you. For more information, you can reach us.
We might use the data we’ve gathered from you in order to show ads to our audience of advertisers. While we do not provide your personal information to advertisers to these companies without your permission when you click or respond to an advertisement could consider that you meet its requirements for its target audience.